Do you like to train business colleagues on IT tools to make the organization more productive and innovative?
Are you able to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and visuals? Welcome to Eastman Chemical…
This is the role
The ICT trainer works closely together with the Productivity Consultant supervisor.
The key contribution from this role is enabling business process improvements from the utilization of the right tool and technology. You will either develop the business solution yourself or equip the business team with the practical knowledge around the productivity tools. In many cases, you will also be involved in various projects to provide advices from the technical aspect. Thus, the role requires you to create partnership with the clients and ensure that they can leverage the digital tool and technology within their business context to achieve collaboration and productivity.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Lead small cross functional projects which will lead to sustainable productivity gains. Acting as both Project leader, using relevant project management methodology, and as Productivity Consultant, to guide and train power-users during the project to ensure business process sustainability
- Develop and implement effective training experiences, programs and training materials
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and learners to obtain input for training programs
- Plan effective delivery of end-user online (e.g. e-learning and webinar), classroom, follow-up training or a combination (Blended learning)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, learning outcomes and plan training interventions accordingly
- Support Global IT roll outs in the region when applicable
- Provide Tier 1 support for productivity solutions built by this team and Tier 3 support for general productivity software tools
- Back-up within team
- Keep informed regarding technological trends / new methodologies in relevant areas
- Occasional travel to other EMEA sites to give training
Eastman is a global advanced materials and specialty additives company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in more than 100 countries and had 2017 revenues of approximately $9.5 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 14,500 people around the world. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
You take initiative and collaborate with others naturally. You are open-minded and curious. You like to work on your own as well as in a team. You are an analytical and organized person.
This is what you bring
- This position requires a degree or professional diploma in a relevant subject, e.g. learning technologies, UX design, game design etc.
- A teaching/training qualification or equivalent relevant experience in teaching
- Track record in small project management and providing training
- Knowledge around Microsoft Collaboration Tools, including SharePoint, Office 365, and Teams
- Project management and change management experience
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and visuals;
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Learner centric mindset;
- Fluent in English.
Our spirit of innovation and collaboration along with our diversified business line creating challenges and opportunities for growth is what makes Eastman a great place to build a career. Here, you can find opportunities to grow professionally, competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, and a global work environment.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.
For further information about this position please contact Natalie Backx via +31 (0) 6 54 25 45 56 or send your application via the apply button.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Eastman is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Eastman via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Eastman. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Eastman as a result of the referral or through other means.